Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow/Ice days

Well, today is day 3 of my snow/ice days this week. I'm starting to get really bored and very ready to see my kiddos at school. Plus, I don't want to be going to school in June too much!! Layla is in love with the snow. She just cant get enough of it.

Riley on the other hand, hates it. She won't even go to the bathroom in it. So, I have cleaned numerous accidents in the house! I guess we are lucky, we haven't had any troubles with power, but our cell phones have been going in and out. Hopefully, things will get back to normal around here with the weather!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I see you all are copying my Blog idea eh? :) Just teasing! I think it's a great way for people to keep up with what's going on without people being nosey!

    That puppy is aweseome! I have wanted a puppy of my own for a while and I'm jealous.

    Our power came back on Monday morning and it's great! I was so excited! Andrew, Dad and I are leaving any minute and heading to Lexington to watch the UK/Miss State game. A buddy gave me the tickets before Thanksgiving. Dad has to come and get me in Louisville thought since I can't drive and I am waiting for him now. Anyway, stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete