Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New addition to our family


After much debating and convincing, I talked Andrew into allow us to get another dog. Boxers are my favorite breed and I have always wanted one!! We already had a 3 year old dog named Layla. Her mother was pure breed boxer and her father was either a black lab or pit bull. She is completely spoiled!!
So, on our 6 month anniversary, my mother insisted that we travel to Nashville and have a good dinner together to celebrate. While we were in Nashville, I got on my iPhone and found a breeder in Nashville. I talked Andrew into calling the breeder and he informed us that he had a flashy fawn baby girl! So, we traveled to Manchester, TN. I instantly feel in love with Riley and she was ours. So now we have two little spoiled girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment